Chicken Sausage & Ricotta Ravioli
with Roasted Bell Pepper
Tender pasta pillows are good in any form, but they’re especially good when packed with spinach and ricotta. Add tender strips of roasted bell pepper and a cheesy garlic cream sauce to the mix and you’ve got yourself a winning dinner. Luckily, this elegant pasta is as easy to make as it is delicious. All you need is 35 minutes for this dish to hit your table.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Spinach Ricotta Ravioli
(Contains Milk, Eggs, Wheat)
Veggie Stock Concentrate
Italian Chicken Sausage Mix
Not included in your delivery
• Adjust rack to top position and preheat oven to 400 degrees. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Wash and dry produce. • Halve bell pepper; remove stem and seeds. Trim and thinly slice scallions, separating whites from greens.
• Drizzle bell pepper halves with olive oil and season with salt and pepper; arrange cut sides down on a lightly oiled baking sheet. • Peel garlic; place clove in the center of a small piece of foil; drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper. Cinch into a packet and place on same sheet. • Roast on top rack until bell pepper is lightly charred and garlic is softened, 20-25 minutes.
Pat chicken dry with paper towels; season with salt and pepper. Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken or sausage; cook, stirring frequently, until cooked through, 4-6 minutes.
• Once bell pepper and garlic have roasted 15 minutes, gently add ravioli to pot of boiling water; reduce to a low simmer. Cook, stirring occasionally, until al dente and floating to the top, 3-4 minutes. • Reserve ½ cup pasta cooking water (1 cup for 4 servings), then drain and set aside. Keep empty pot handy for Step 5.
• Once bell pepper and garlic are done roasting, carefully transfer to a cutting board. Thinly slice bell pepper and gently mash garlic with a fork until smooth.
• Heat a drizzle of olive oil in pot used for pasta over medium-high heat. Add scallion whites; cook, stirring occasionally, until fragrant, 1 minute. • Add ¼ cup reserved pasta cooking water (1⁄3 cup for 4 servings), stock concentrate, cream cheese, sour cream, half the Parmesan, and 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4); stir until smooth. • Stir in bell pepper and mashed garlic. Bring to a simmer and cook until slightly thickened, 1-2 minutes. Turn off heat. Season with salt and pepper.
Stir chicken or sausage into sauce along with bell pepper and mashed garlic.
• Stir ravioli into pot with sauce. TIP: If needed, stir in more reserved pasta cooking water a splash at a time until pasta is coated in a creamy sauce. • Divide between bowls; season with pepper. Garnish with scallion greens and remaining Parmesan. Serve.
Chicken Sausage is fully cooked when internal temperature reaches 165°.