Crispy Maple Mustard Chicken
with Roasted Potato Wedges & Carrots
Some say crispy panko-coated chicken is pretty tough to top. Those people clearly don’t know our chefs. They went and made crispy chicken 25x (a scientific number) more delicious by drizzling it with a lick-your-plate-style maple and mustard sauce. On the side, there’s seasoned potato wedges and crispy-edged roasted carrots. The best part? Everything comes together on one baking sheet in under 40 minutes. Because couldn’t we all use a little more time (and fewer dishes to wash)?
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Yukon Gold Potatoes
Not included in your delivery
• Adjust racks to middle and top positions and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash and dry produce. • Cut potatoes into ½-inch-thick wedges. Trim, peel, and cut carrots on a diagonal into ½-inch-thick pieces.
• Place 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4 servings) in a small microwave-safe bowl; microwave until just melted, 30 seconds. • Stir in half the Fry Seasoning (you’ll use the rest later), a big pinch of salt, and pepper. Add panko and stir until evenly combined.
• Place 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4 servings) in a second small microwave-safe bowl; microwave until just melted, 30 seconds. Add maple syrup, mustard, and a pinch of salt; stir until smooth. • Reserve 1 TBSP of the mixture (2 TBSP for 4) for brushing onto chicken in step 5.
• Toss potatoes on a baking sheet with a large drizzle of olive oil, remaining Fry Seasoning, salt, and pepper. • On a separate baking sheet, toss carrots with a drizzle of olive oil, salt, and pepper. Push carrots to one side of sheet.
• Pat chicken* dry with paper towels; season all over with salt and pepper. • Place on opposite side of baking sheet from carrots. Evenly spread reserved maple mustard onto tops of chicken, then mound seasoned panko on top, pressing to adhere (no need to coat the undersides).
• Transfer chicken and carrots to middle rack and potatoes to top rack. • Roast until chicken is golden brown and cooked through and veggies are tender, 15-18 minutes. TIP: If chicken is done before veggies, remove from sheet and continue roasting veggies until browned and tender, 5-7 minutes more. • Divide chicken, potato wedges, and carrots between plates. Serve with remaining maple mustard on the side for dipping or drizzling.