Hoisin Pulled Pork Lettuce Wraps
with Lime-Marinated Cucumber & Crispy Fried Onions
We love a lettuce wrap! The crisp crunch, the perfectly cradled filling, and that satisfied-but-not-stuffed feeling afterward—what a lunch idea! This version features pulled pork tossed with scallions, hoisin, Sriracha, and sesame seeds (hello flavor!). This tasty mix is tucked into lettuce leaves, draped with tangy lime-marinated cukes, and sprinkled with fresh cilantro and crispy fried onions. Best of all, this meal is ready to eat in just 10 minutes—just be sure to keep lots of napkins handy while you master your lettuce wrap-eating technique.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
(Contains Soy, Wheat)
Crispy Fried Onions
Not included in your delivery
• Wash and dry produce.
• Trim and thinly slice scallions, separating whites from greens. Trim and slice cucumber lengthwise into ¼-inch-thick planks, then cut crosswise into ¼-inch-thick matchsticks.
• Place pulled pork* in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Using two forks, break up pork into smaller pieces; stir in scallion whites, hoisin, Sriracha, and half the sesame seeds. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave until warmed through, 2-3 minutes.
• Meanwhile, trim and discard root end from lettuce; separate leaves. Reserve six whole leaves for serving (twelve whole leaves for 4 servings); thinly slice remaining leaves. Halve lime.
• In a second medium bowl, combine cucumber, scallion greens, remaining sesame seeds, ½ tsp sugar (1 tsp for 4 servings), juice from the lime, and a pinch of salt.
• Pick cilantro leaves from stems; tear leaves into pieces. Divide whole lettuce leaves between plates and fill with shredded lettuce, pork filling, and as much marinated cucumber as you like (draining first). Sprinkle with cilantro and crispy fried onions. Serve any remaining marinated cucumber on the side.
Pulled Pork is fully cooked when internal temperature reaches 160°.