Honey Mustard Chicken Salad Wrap
with Almonds & Dried Cranberries
You could take 10 minutes to debate what to have for lunch, but why not use that time to make these super satisfying wraps instead? We think that’s a no-brainer. All you have to do is slice the pre-cooked chicken, toss it with the greens, almonds, dried cranberries, and honey mustard dressing, then roll everything in tortillas. While there may not be such a thing as a free lunch, how about one that’s stress-free?
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Fully Cooked Chicken Breasts
(Contains Soy, Wheat)
Honey Dijon Dressing
(Contains Tree Nuts)
Not included in your delivery
• Wash and dry produce.
• Cut chicken into ½-inch pieces. Season with salt and pepper.
• In a large bowl, toss chicken, mixed greens, almonds, and cranberries with dressing.
• Wrap tortillas in damp paper towels and microwave until warm and pliable, 30 seconds.
• Place tortillas on a clean work surface. Place chicken salad on the bottom third of each tortilla. Fold up bottom side of each tortilla over filling, then fold over left and right sides toward the filling. Roll up tortillas, starting with filled sides, to form wraps. TIP: For less mess, place each tortilla on a large piece of foil or parchment paper before rolling, then wrap up (and unwrap as you eat!).
• Halve wraps on a diagonal; divide between plates and serve.