Miso Chili Chicken Wraps
with Shredded Carrots
Obsessed with miso? Us too. That’s why we’re keeping all that precious umami flavor safe and sound in these miso chili chicken wraps! Fully cooked chicken breasts are chopped and tossed in a savory mix of miso sauce, spicy-sweet chili sauce, ponzu, and peanut butter. Next up, chicken and shredded carrots are wrapped up tight in a soft and secure tortilla. A tasty lunch AND peace of mind? Now that’s a wrap.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Fully Cooked Chicken Breasts
(Contains Soy, Wheat)
Miso Sauce Concentrate
Sweet Thai Chili Sauce
(Contains Fish, Soy, Wheat)
Not included in your delivery
• Remove chicken from packaging; dice into 1⁄2-inch pieces. Place chicken in a large microwave-safe bowl. Cover with plastic wrap; microwave until warmed through, 90 seconds.
• In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine miso sauce concentrate, chili sauce, ponzu, half the peanut butter (all for 4 servings), and 1 TBSP hot water (2 TBSP for 4). Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 30- 40 seconds. Stir and season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
• Transfer miso chili mixture to bowl with chicken. Toss to coat.
• Wrap tortillas in damp paper towels and microwave until warm and pliable, 30 seconds.
• Place tortillas on a clean work surface. Add miso chili chicken and carrots to the bottom half of each tortilla. Fold up bottom side of each tortilla over filling, then fold over left and right sides toward the filling. Roll up tortillas, starting with filled sides, to form wraps.
• Halve wraps on a diagonal; divide between plates and serve.