Monterey Jack Un-Fried Chicken
with Buttery Green Beans, Potato Wedges & Sriracha Mayo
Crispy chicken is always a recipe for success. Add melty Monterey Jack and ranch seasoning to the mix and you’ve got yourself a winning dinner. Once baked, the cheesy panko crust turns golden brown while the meat stays juicy and tender. The crunchy cutlets are served with Sriracha-spiked mayo and sides of buttery green beans and crispy potato wedges. If this all sounds complicated—it’s not! All you need is 35 minutes for this delicious dish to land on your table.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Yukon Gold Potatoes
Monterey Jack Cheese
Not included in your delivery
Adjust rack to top position (top and middle positions for 4 servings) and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash and dry produce (except green beans). • Cut potatoes into ½-inch-thick wedges.
• Place 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4 servings) in a small microwave- safe bowl; microwave until melted, 30 seconds. • Stir in panko, Monterey Jack, half the Ranch Spice (you’ll use the rest in the next step), salt, and pepper.
• Toss potatoes on one side of a baking sheet with a large drizzle of olive oil, remaining Ranch Spice, salt, and pepper. (For 4 servings, spread potatoes out across entire sheet; roast for 20-25 minutes.) • Roast on top rack for 5 minutes (you’ll add more to the sheet then).
• Meanwhile, pat chicken* dry with paper towels; season all over with salt and pepper. Place on a plate. Spread tops of chicken with 1 tsp mayonnaise each (you’ll use the rest in the next step). Mound with panko mixture, pressing firmly to adhere (no need to coat the undersides). • Once potatoes have roasted 5 minutes, remove sheet from oven. Carefully place chicken, coated sides up, on empty side. (For 4 servings, leave potatoes roasting; add chicken to a second sheet and roast on middle rack.) • Roast until potatoes are golden brown and tender and chicken is cooked through, 15-18 minutes more.
• When chicken and potatoes have 5 minutes left, pierce green bean bag with a fork; place bag on a plate. Microwave until tender, 1-2 minutes. (TIP: No microwave? No problem! Steam beans in a small pot with a splash of water until just tender, 5-7 minutes.) Transfer to a medium bowl; toss with 1 TBSP butter, salt, and pepper. • In a second small bowl, combine remaining mayonnaise with Sriracha to taste.
• Divide chicken, potato wedges, and green beans between plates. Serve with Sriracha mayo on the side for dipping.