with Honey Mustard Sauce & Lemony Apple Salad
Is there anything better than chicken with a crunchy, nutty topping? Why, yes! How about chicken coated in a creamy honey mustard sauce, then crusted in a mixture of crushed pecans, panko, and butter? (To be honest, we’d eat anything with that sprinkled on top!) The topping turns toasty and crispy in the oven as the chicken cooks to juicy perfection. As if that weren’t enough to sell you, on the side, we’re serving up lemony, apple-studded mixed greens (and more of that awesome honey mustard sauce for dipping). Weeknight luxury is just 30 minutes away!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
(Contains Tree Nuts)
Not included in your delivery
• Adjust rack to middle position and preheat oven to 450 degrees. Wash and dry produce. • Finely chop pecans (or crush in their bag with a heavy pan or rolling pin).
• Place 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4 servings) in a medium microwavesafe bowl. Microwave until melted, 30 seconds. Let cool slightly, then stir in pecans, panko, half the Fry Seasoning (you’ll use the rest later), a drizzle of olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
• In a small bowl, combine honey, mustard, and mayonnaise.
• Pat chicken* dry with paper towels; season with remaining Fry Seasoning, salt, and pepper. Place on a lightly oiled baking sheet. • Evenly spread tops of chicken with a thin layer of honey mustard sauce (save the rest for serving). Mound with pecan mixture, pressing firmly to adhere (no need to coat the undersides). • Roast on middle rack until crust is golden brown and chicken is cooked through, 15-20 minutes.
• Meanwhile, halve, core, and thinly slice apple. Quarter lemon. • In a large bowl, toss mixed greens and apple with a large drizzle of olive oil and as much lemon juice as you like. Season with salt and pepper.
• Divide chicken and salad between plates. Drizzle chicken with remaining honey mustard sauce. Serve with any remaining lemon wedges on the side.