Coat pork in breadcrumbs and immediately become a mealtime MVP. Crispy pork is pretty much perfect in any form, but this isn’t your run-of-the-mill schnitzel. To amp up flavor, we’ve added lemon zest and garlic powder to our breadcrumb mixture, then drizzled the crispy cutlets with our new favorite condiment: creamy honey mustard sauce. Speaking of, we’re serving up sides of roasted potatoes and carrots for extra dipping, but if you broke out the spoon to scrape up leftover sauce, we wouldn’t judge.
Produced in a facility that processes milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybean.
Yukon Gold Potatoes
• Adjust rack to top position (top and middle positions for 4 servings) and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash and dry all produce. • Trim, peel, and cut carrots on a diagonal into ½-inch-thick pieces. Cut potatoes into ½-inch-thick wedges. Zest and quarter lemon. • In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, honey, and mustard; set aside.
• Toss carrots on one side of a baking sheet with a drizzle of oil, salt, and pepper. Toss potatoes on empty side with a drizzle of oil, Fry Seasoning, salt, and pepper. (For 4 servings, use 2 sheets; roast potatoes on top rack and carrots on middle rack.) • Roast on top rack until veggies are browned and tender, 20-25 minutes.
• Meanwhile, place panko, lemon zest, and garlic powder in a large zip- close bag. Season with salt (we used 1 tsp) and pepper. (Use 2 tsp salt for 4 servings.)
• Place sour cream in a medium bowl; add pork* and turn to coat. • Place coated pork in bag with panko mixture and seal to close. Shake until pork is evenly coated. TIP: You may need to move around cutlets in bag, pressing with your hands, to spread out panko and make it stick.
• Heat a ¼-inch layer of oil in a large, preferably nonstick, pan over medium-high heat. Once oil is hot enough that a pinch of panko sizzles when added to pan, add pork. TIP: Depending on the size of your pan, you may need to work in batches. • Cook until panko is golden and pork is cooked through, 2-3 minutes per side. • Transfer to a paper-towel-lined plate.
• Divide pork, potatoes, and carrots between plates. Serve with creamy mustard dipper for dipping or drizzling, and lemon wedges on the side.