Saucy Italian Chicken Wraps
with Tomato-Scallion Relish
These wraps are a light and easy lunchtime treat filled with all the saucy Italian flavors we love. First you’ll warm fully cooked chicken with our aromatic Italian seasoning blend, scallions, and garlic in a quick, creamy sauce. You’ll load it all onto tortillas with a fresh, tangy tomato relish, roll ’em up, then quick-sear in a pan till golden brown and crisp. A sprinkle of scallion greens tops off this easy, fresh lunch idea.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Fully Cooked Chicken Breasts
(Contains Soy, Wheat)
Not included in your delivery
• Wash and dry produce.
• Trim and thinly slice scallions, separating whites from greens. Quarter lemon. Dice tomato into ½-inch pieces.
• Pat chicken dry with paper towels. Thinly slice crosswise. Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken, scallion whites, garlic powder, 1 tsp Italian Seasoning (2 tsp for 4 servings; save remaining for another use), salt, and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is warmed through and scallion whites are tender, 2-3 minutes.
• Remove from heat; stir in cream cheese, juice from one lemon wedge, and 3 TBSP water (two lemon wedges and 6 TBSP water for 4 servings) until melted and combined. (TIP: For saucier chicken, stir in another splash of water if needed.) Turn off heat; transfer to a plate. Wipe out pan.
• In a small bowl, combine tomato, half the scallion greens, juice from one lemon wedge (two lemon wedges for 4 servings), salt, and pepper.
• Place tortillas on a clean work surface. Add saucy chicken and tomato relish (draining first) to bottom third of each tortilla. Fold up bottom side of each tortilla over filling, then fold over left and right sides toward filling. Roll up tortillas, starting with filled sides, to form wraps.
• Heat a drizzle of oil in pan used for chicken over medium heat. Add wraps and cook until golden brown on all sides, 4-6 minutes. TIP: Depending on the size of your pan, you may need to work in batches, adding a drizzle of oil between batches and adjusting heat as needed.
• Halve wraps on a diagonal; divide between plates. Top with remaining scallion greens and serve.