Shroom ’n’ Swiss Pork Burgers
with Potato Wedges & a Creamy Honey-Dijon Dipper
Not to get cheesy, but we’re head over heels for these bodacious burgers. Juicy pork patties are topped with an ultra-savory combo of Swiss cheese and sautéed mushrooms, then tucked into toasty buns. Served with a heap of crispy oven fries and honey Dijon sauce, it’ll be tough not to pig out.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Yukon Gold Potatoes
(Contains Milk, Eggs, Soy, Wheat)
Mushroom Stock Concentrate
Honey Dijon Dressing
Not included in your delivery
• Adjust rack to top position and preheat oven to 450 degrees. Wash and dry all produce. • Cut potatoes into ½-inch-thick wedges. Trim and thinly slice mushrooms. Halve buns.
• Toss potatoes on a baking sheet with a large drizzle of olive oil and a big pinch of salt and pepper. • Roast on top rack until browned and crisp, 20-25 minutes.
• Meanwhile, melt 1 TBSP butter in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring, until lightly browned and softened, 3-5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. • Stir in half the stock concentrate (you’ll use the rest in the next step) and 1 TBSP water. Cook, stirring, until mushrooms are coated, 30 seconds. Turn off heat; transfer to a bowl. Wipe out pan. • 4 SERVINGS: Use 2 TBSP butter and 2 TBSP water.
• In a large bowl, combine pork* and remaining stock concentrate. Season with salt (we used ½ tsp kosher salt) and pepper. Form mixture into two patties, each slightly wider than a burger bun. • Heat a large drizzle of olive oil in pan used for mushrooms over medium-high heat. Add patties and cook until browned and cooked through, 4-7 minutes per side. • In the last 1-2 minutes of cooking, top each patty with Swiss cheese. Cover pan until cheese melts. • 4 SERVINGS: Use 1 tsp kosher salt and form mixture into four patties.
• While patties cook, toast buns until golden. • In a small bowl, combine sour cream and Honey Dijon Dressing. Season with salt and pepper.
• Spread bottom buns with as much sauce as you like. Top with patties, mushrooms, and top buns. • Divide burgers and potatoes between plates. Serve with any remaining sauce on the side.