Not to get cheesy, but we’re head over heels for these bodacious burgers. Juicy pork patties are topped with an ultra-savory combo of Swiss cheese and sautéed mushrooms, then tucked into toasty buns. Served with a heap of crispy oven fries and honey Dijon sauce, it’ll be tough not to pig out.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Yukon Gold Potatoes
Potato Buns(ContainsMilk, Eggs, Soy, Wheat)
Mushroom Stock Concentrate
Honey Dijon Dressing(ContainsEggs)
• Adjust rack to top position and preheat oven to 450 degrees. Wash and dry all produce. • Cut potatoes into ½-inch-thick wedges. Trim and thinly slice mushrooms. Halve buns.
• Toss potatoes on a baking sheet with a large drizzle of olive oil and a big pinch of salt and pepper. • Roast on top rack until browned and crisp, 20-25 minutes.
• Meanwhile, melt 1 TBSP butter in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring, until lightly browned and softened, 3-5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. • Stir in half the stock concentrate (you’ll use the rest in the next step) and 1 TBSP water. Cook, stirring, until mushrooms are coated, 30 seconds. Turn off heat; transfer to a bowl. Wipe out pan. • 4 SERVINGS: Use 2 TBSP butter and 2 TBSP water.
• In a large bowl, combine pork* and remaining stock concentrate. Season with salt (we used ½ tsp kosher salt) and pepper. Form mixture into two patties, each slightly wider than a burger bun. • Heat a large drizzle of olive oil in pan used for mushrooms over medium-high heat. Add patties and cook until browned and cooked through, 4-7 minutes per side. • In the last 1-2 minutes of cooking, top each patty with Swiss cheese. Cover pan until cheese melts. • 4 SERVINGS: Use 1 tsp kosher salt and form mixture into four patties.
• While patties cook, toast buns until golden. • In a small bowl, combine sour cream and Honey Dijon Dressing. Season with salt and pepper.
• Spread bottom buns with as much sauce as you like. Top with patties, mushrooms, and top buns. • Divide burgers and potatoes between plates. Serve with any remaining sauce on the side.