Channel your inner Minion with thin crust pizza dough, colorful fresh veggies (roma tomato, button mushrooms, spinach, yellow squash, and green bell pepper!), tangy marinara sauce, herby pesto, cream sauce, mozzarella cheese (duh!), Italian sausage, and black beans, you can remake your favorite Minions out of dough or get creative and make your own custom Minion designs. The best part (besides the cheese, we mean)? These pizzas are perfect for throwing on any extra toppings you have at home—the more mayhem the better! They’ll keep little mischievous Minions busy to boot.
Go to http://HelloFresh.com/MinionsChallenge to learn how you can enter for the chance to win one FREE year of HelloFresh (over $4k value), a limited-edition Cheese Blaster, and more!
Minions: Rise of Gru © Universal City Studios LLC. All Rights Reserved
*“Two Free Movie Tickets” offer available for HelloFresh customers with a subscription order combined with an Add-On order of the HelloFresh Minions Pizza. Fandango Promotional Code (“Code”) is good towards the purchase of 2 movie tickets (up to $20 per ticket, up to $40 total ticket and convenience fee value) to see Minions: The Rise of Gru at Fandango partner theaters in the US. Pizza kit and movie tickets only available while supplies last (maximum two pizza kits per customer). Valid only for purchases at Fandango.com or via the Fandango app. Code is void if not redeemed by 9/30/2022, free movie ticket supplies are exhausted, or when Minions: The Rise of Gru is no longer in theaters, whichever comes first. Not for resale; void if sold or exchanged. Offer valid for one-time use only. Offer has no cash value. Void where prohibited. HelloFresh has the right to end or modify any offer at any time. Offer only applies to the U.S. unless otherwise noted. Additional restrictions may apply. See http://HelloFresh.com/termsandconditions for more details. The redemption of the Fandango Code is subject to Fandango’s Terms and Policies at www.fandango.com/terms-and-policies.
No purchase necessary to enter the contest. 18+. Ends 7/4/22. For rules/entry details, visit hellofresh.com/minionschallenge
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
/ serving 4 people
/ serving 4 people
Green Bell Pepper
Italian Pork Sausage
Thin Crust Pizza Dough(ContainsWheat)
• Adjust racks to middle and bottom positions and preheat oven to 450 degrees. Wash and dry produce. • Thinly slice tomato into rounds. Halve, core, and thinly slice bell pepper into strips.
Trim and slice mushrooms into 1⁄4-inch- thick pieces (skip if your mushrooms are
pre-sliced!). Trim and halve yellow squash crosswise; slice one half into 1⁄4-inch-thick rounds and dice remaining half into 1⁄4-inch pieces. Drain and rinse beans. TIP: Prep any additional toppings, if using.
• Remove sausage* from casing; discard casing. TIP: Use kitchen shears or a sharp knife to cut a lengthwise slit in the casing; this move makes it easy to peel it away! • Heat a drizzle of oil in a medium pan over medium-high heat. Add sausage and cook, breaking up meat into pieces, until browned and cooked through, 4-6 minutes. • Remove from heat. TIP: If there’s excess grease in your pan, carefully pour it out.
• While the sausage cooks, unroll pizza dough on a clean work surface; separate sheets at dotted line. (TIP: Use a knife to separate cleanly). Gently stretch each sheet into a 6-by-9-inch rectangle. (TIP: for smaller Minions, cut each rectangle in half again to create eight dough pieces.) • To create Minion pizzas, use your fingers to shape the dough or use a knife to slice off excess dough (reserve any extra dough for decorating). • Place dough on two lightly oiled baking sheets and get ready to create custom Minion pizza designs.
• Add marinara sauce to a medium bowl. • In a second medium bowl, add cream base sauce, a pinch of salt, and pepper; stir until thoroughly combined. • Massage pesto in packet to distribute oil; cut one corner to make a small opening (this will allow you to decorate with the pesto).
• Carefully spread a thin layer of the marinara or cream sauce over Minions. Evenly sprinkle with mozzarella. • Time to get creative! Bring your Minions to life by topping the dough with your choice of tomato, spinach, mushrooms, bell pepper, yellow squash, black beans, and pesto. TIP: If you’re adding fresh veggies, lightly brush them with oil before baking. • Bake until crust is golden brown, 8-10 “MINION-utes”.
• Allow Minion pizzas to cool slightly, then slice into pieces. (Don’t forget to take a picture of your Minions before digging in!) • Divide between plates and serve.