Bravo Balsamic Chicken
with Roasted Green Beans & Herby Potatoes
Another work day, another dinner daydream. You know what we mean. You’re sitting at your desk and 2:00 pm rolls around. Suddenly, all you can think is, “Dinner... what the heck am I going to eat for dinner?!” Well, we’ve got you covered, and FYI, the answer to that question is pretty delicious. We’re serving up pan-seared chicken with roasted Brussels sprouts and garlic-herb potatoes. To finish things off, the chicken is drizzled with a life-affirming rosemary balsamic pan sauce. Talk about a dream come true!
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Yukon Gold Potatoes
Chicken Stock Concentrate
Not included in your delivery
• Adjust rack to top position (top and middle positions for 4 servings) and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash and dry produce. • Cut potatoes into ½-inch-thick wedges. Peel and mince or grate garlic. Trim green beans if necessary. Pick rosemary leaves from stems; mince leaves until you have 1 tsp (2 tsp for 4).
• Toss potatoes on one side of a baking sheet with a drizzle of oil, half the garlic, half the Italian Seasoning (you’ll use the rest later), salt, and pepper. (For 4 servings, spread potatoes out across entire sheet.) • Roast on top rack for 10 minutes (you’ll add more to the sheet then).
• Once potatoes have roasted 10 minutes, remove sheet from oven. Carefully toss green beans on empty side with a drizzle of oil, salt, and pepper. (For 4 servings, leave potatoes roasting and toss green beans on a second sheet; roast on middle rack.) • Return to top rack until browned and tender, 12-15 minutes.
• Meanwhile, pat chicken* dry with paper towels and season all over with remaining Italian Seasoning, salt, and pepper. • Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until browned and cooked through, 3-5 minutes per side. • Turn off heat; transfer chicken to a cutting board to rest.
• Heat a drizzle of oil in pan used for chicken over medium heat. Add minced rosemary and remaining garlic. Cook, stirring, until fragrant, 1-2 minutes. • Stir in vinegar; simmer until syrupy, 30 seconds. • Stir in stock concentrates, ¼ cup water, and ½ tsp sugar. (For 4 servings, use 1⁄3 cup water and 1 tsp sugar.) Simmer until thickened, 3-5 minutes. • Remove from heat and stir in 1 TBSP butter until melted. Season with salt and pepper.
• Thinly slice chicken crosswise. • Divide chicken, green beans, and potatoes between plates. Drizzle chicken with sauce and serve.