Weeknights feeling busier and more jam-packed than ever? We hear you! That’s why we’re bringing you our quickest, easiest meals yet. Introducing Oven-Ready Dinners. All you have to do is assemble in our aluminum trays, pop ’em in the oven, and dig in! No need to worry about prep or dirtying multiple dishes. This week, we’re featuring saucy black beans and cheesy spiced chicken, all dolloped with smoky red pepper crema and served with garlic bread for dunking. You can have all that on the table in just 30 minutes! Now that’s a weeknight win.
Produced in a facility that processes milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybean.
Southwest Spice Blend
Oven-Ready Aluminum Trays
Monterey Jack Cheese(ContainsMilk)
Demi Baguette(ContainsWheat, Soy)
Smoky Red Pepper Crema(ContainsMilk, Soy)
• Adjust rack to the middle position (top and middle racks for 4 servings) and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash and dry all produce. • Pick cilantro leaves from stems; roughly tear leaves. Quarter lime.
• In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine tomato paste, ¼ cup water (½ cup for 4 servings), and 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4). Microwave for 45 seconds. • Stir to combine, then stir in beans and their liquid, half the cilantro, half the Southwest Spice (you’ll use the rest in the next step), ¾ tsp garlic powder (1½ tsp for 4; you’ll use the rest later), juice from half the lime, ½ tsp salt (1 tsp for 4), and pepper.
• Pat chicken* dry with paper towels. Drizzle each piece with oil, then season all over with remaining Southwest Spice, salt, and pepper; rub to coat.
• Place baking trays on a baking sheet. • Divide bean mixture between trays and place chicken on top. • Bake on middle rack for 10 minutes. (For 4 servings, divide trays between two baking sheets; bake on top and middle racks, swapping rack positions halfway through baking.) • After 10 minutes, sprinkle chicken with Monterey Jack. Return to oven until chicken is cooked through and cheese has melted, 10-12 minutes more.
• While chicken and beans bake, place 2 TBSP butter (4 TBSP for 4 servings) in a small microwave-safe bowl; microwave until softened, 5-10 seconds. Stir in remaining garlic powder and a pinch of salt. • Halve baguette and spread garlic butter onto cut sides. During the last 5 minutes of baking, add baguette cut sides up to baking sheet. Toast until golden brown.
• Squeeze juice from remaining lime wedges over cheesy chicken and beans. Dollop with smoky red pepper crema and sprinkle with remaining cilantro. Serve with garlic bread on the side.