Crunchy Italian Chicken Sheet Pan Bake
with Spiced Potatoes & Lemony Broccoli
Forget about that sous-vide machine you thought you might use some day, the full set of pots and pans you got for your new place, and all of the other gadgets taking up space in your kitchen cabinets: Everything in this recipe is prepared on a single baking sheet! Yep, all you have to do is pop it in the oven and wait for dinner to be ready. We’re talking Italian-spiced chicken, lemony broccoli, and spiced spuds. The best part (besides digging in)? Fewer pots and pans means quicker cleanup and more time to enjoy the meal. That’s a weeknight win.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Yukon Gold Potatoes
Italian Cheese Blend
Not included in your delivery
• Adjust rack to top position (top and middle positions for 4 servings) and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash and dry produce. • Dice potatoes into 1-inch pieces. Cut broccoli florets into bite-size pieces if necessary. Zest and quarter lemon.
• In a medium bowl, combine panko, Italian cheese, 1 tsp Italian Seasoning (2 tsp for 4 servings), 1 TBSP olive oil (2 TBSP for 4), salt, and pepper. Set aside. (Be sure to measure the Italian Seasoning; we sent more.)
• Toss potatoes on one side of a baking sheet with a large drizzle of olive oil, half the Fry Seasoning, and a pinch of salt and pepper. (For 4 servings, spread potatoes out across entire sheet and use all the Fry Seasoning; roast 20-25 minutes total.) • Roast on top rack for 10 minutes (you’ll add the chicken and broccoli then).
• While potatoes roast, pat chicken* dry with paper towels and season all over with salt and pepper. • Evenly spread sour cream onto tops of chicken. Mound with panko mixture, pressing firmly to adhere (no need to coat the undersides).
• In a large bowl, toss broccoli with a drizzle of oil. Season with salt and pepper. • Once potatoes have roasted 10 minutes, remove sheet from oven. Carefully add broccoli and coated chicken to empty side. (For 4 servings, leave potatoes roasting. Add broccoli and chicken to a second baking sheet; roast on middle rack.) • Return to top rack until potatoes are crisp, broccoli is lightly charred, and chicken is golden brown and cooked through, 15-20 minutes more. TIP: Keep an eye out; potatoes may finish first.
• Carefully toss broccoli with lemon zest; add lemon juice to taste. TIP: For an extra-rich experience, toss with 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4 servings). • Divide chicken, potatoes, and broccoli between plates. Serve with any remaining lemon wedges on the side.