Herbed Chicken with Walnut Gremolata
over Stewed White Beans
Looking for a grain-free dinner that seriously satisfies? We’ve got your recipe right here! Prepare your palate for a perfectly seared Italian-seasoned boneless pork chop nestled on a bed of creamy scallion-studded cannellini beans simmered in chicken stock. On top is a tangy, crunchy walnut gremolata that perfectly complements the earthy richness of this satisfying 30-minute meal.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
(Contains Tree Nuts)
Chicken Stock Concentrate
Red Pepper Jam
Not included in your delivery
• Wash and dry produce. • Trim and thinly slice scallions, separating whites from greens. Roughly chop walnuts. Zest and quarter lemon. Drain and rinse beans.
• In a small bowl, combine scallion greens, walnuts, 2 tsp olive oil (4 tsp for 4 servings), juice from one lemon wedge (two wedges for 4), a pinch of lemon zest, a pinch of salt, and pepper.
• Heat a drizzle of oil in a small pot over medium-high heat. Add scallion whites; cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant and tender, 30-60 seconds. • Stir in beans, stock concentrate, ¼ cup water (½ cup for 4 servings), a pinch of salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a low simmer. Cook, mashing about half the beans with the back of a wooden spoon, until beans are creamy and thickened, 3-5 minutes. • Remove from heat and stir in crème fraîche. Taste and season with salt and pepper if desired. Keep covered until ready to serve.
• While beans cook, pat pork dry with paper towels and season all over with Italian Seasoning, salt, and pepper. • Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add pork and cook until browned and cooked through, 4-6 minutes per side. • Turn off heat; transfer to a cutting board and tent with foil to keep warm. Let pan cool for 1 minute, then wipe out pan.
Swap in chicken for pork; cook until cooked through, 3-5 minutes per side.
• Heat same pan over medium heat. Add jam, ¼ cup water (½ cup for 4 servings), and 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4); cook, whisking, until butter has melted and sauce has thickened, 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat.
• Slice pork crosswise. • Divide beans between shallow bowls and top with sliced pork. Spoon pan sauce over pork and top with gremolata. Serve with any remaining lemon wedges on the side.
Slice chicken crosswise.
Chicken is fully cooked when internal temperature reaches 165°.