Honey Frank's RedHot® Sauce Chicken
with Roasted Carrots & Cheesy Garlic Potato Wedges
Over here, we believe chicken is a canvas, and we like to paint it with allllll the flavors. Tonight’s palette: A saucy coating that includes honey, Frank’s hot sauce, and butter—because why choose one of these ingredients when you could choose all three? Add to that a side of cheesy garlic potato wedges and roasted carrots, and you have yourself a dinner to Remem-brandt (see what we did there?).
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Frank’s RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Yukon Gold Potatoes
Pepper Jack Cheese
Frank's Seasoning Blend
Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
(Contains Eggs, Milk)
Chicken Stock Concentrate
Not included in your delivery
• Adjust racks to middle and top positions and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash and dry all produce. • Trim, peel, and cut carrots on a diagonal into ½-inch-thick pieces. Toss on a baking sheet with a drizzle of oil, salt, and pepper. • Cut potatoes into ½-inch-thick wedges. Toss on a separate baking sheet with a large drizzle of oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
• Roast carrots on middle rack and potatoes on top rack until tender, 20-25 minutes. • When potatoes have 2-3 minutes left, using a spatula, carefully push potatoes together so they’re slightly overlapping. Sprinkle with pepper jack. Return to oven until cheese melts.
• Meanwhile, pat chicken* dry with paper towels. Season lightly with salt, then rub with Frank’s Seasoning.
• Heat a drizzle of oil in a medium, preferably nonstick, pan (use a large, preferably nonstick, pan for 4 servings) over medium heat. Add chicken and cook until browned and cooked through, 3-5 minutes per side. TIP: Cooking over medium heat will help prevent the spice blend from burning. • Turn off heat; transfer chicken to a plate. Wipe out pan.
• Heat same pan over medium-low heat. Add honey, stock concentrate, and 1 TBSP water (2 TBSP for 4 servings). Cook, stirring, until combined and just simmering, 1-2 minutes. • Stir in 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4) and Frank’s RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce to taste. • Return chicken to pan and turn to coat.
• Divide chicken, carrots, and potato wedges between plates. Drizzle any remaining sauce from pan over chicken. Serve with ranch dressing on the side for dipping.