Looking for a way to add tons of extra flavor to your meal with almost NO effort? We’ve got two words for you: pan sauce. This one comes together in mere 5 minutes with aromatic scallion and ginger, umami-packed miso sauce concentrate, sweet honey, rich butter, and tangy lime juice. It’s drizzled all over seared chicken cutlets, then served with zesty rice and tender green beans. If you find yourself licking the plate clean, we won’t judge.
Produced in a facility that processes milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybean.
Miso Sauce Concentrate(ContainsSoy)
• Adjust rack to top position and preheat oven to 450 degrees. Wash and dry all produce. • Peel and mince or grate ginger. Trim and thinly slice scallions, separating whites from greens. Zest lime until you have 1 tsp; quarter lime.
• Melt 1 TBSP butter in a small pot over medium-high heat. Add half the ginger and cook until fragrant, 30-60 seconds. • Add rice and stir to coat. Stir in 1¼ cups water (2¼ cups for 4 servings) and a big pinch of salt. Bring to a boil, then cover and reduce to a low simmer. Cook until rice is tender, 15-18 minutes. • Keep covered off heat until ready to serve.
• While rice cooks, toss green beans on a baking sheet with a drizzle of olive oil; season with salt and pepper. • Roast on top rack until tender and lightly browned, 12-15 minutes. • Carefully toss with half the sriracha (save the rest for serving) and as many sesame seeds as you like.
• Meanwhile, pat chicken* dry with paper towels. Season lightly with salt and pepper. • Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until browned and cooked through, 3-5 minutes per side. • Turn off heat; transfer to a plate.
• Heat a drizzle of olive oil in pan used for chicken over medium-high heat. Add scallion whites and remaining ginger; cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly softened, 1-2 minutes. • Stir in miso sauce concentrate, honey, ¼ cup water (1/3 cup for 4 servings), and a squeeze of lime juice. Simmer until sauce is reduced by half, 2-3 minutes. • Turn off heat; stir in 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4). Season with salt and pepper to taste.
• Fluff rice with a fork; stir in lime zest and season with salt. • Divide rice, chicken, and green beans between plates. Top chicken with sauce and scallion greens. Drizzle with remaining sriracha if desired. Serve with remaining lime wedges on the side.