If we were forced to choose a favorite food group, we just might pick sauce—we firmly believe it’s one of the best parts of any dish. That’s why we’re over the moon for this silky garlic-lemon version: It’s rich, creamy, tangy, and couldn’t be simpler to make. Just sauté garlic until fragrant, then stir in chicken stock, sour cream, and lemon juice for positively luscious results. It’s spooned all over chicken cutlets seasoned with warm, aromatic Shawarma spices. Pro tip: You’ll want to save a bit for dipping your sides of roasted green beans and dill potatoes, ‘cause there’s nothing this sauce can’t do.
Produced in a facility that processes milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybean.
Yukon Gold Potatoes
Shawarma Spice Blend
Chicken Stock Concentrate
• Adjust rack to top position and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash and dry all produce. • Dice potatoes into ½-inch pieces. Peel and mince or grate garlic. Zest and quarter lemon. Pick and roughly chop fronds from dill. • 4 SERVINGS: Adjust racks to top and middle positions.
• Toss potatoes on one side of a baking sheet with a large drizzle of olive oil, salt, and pepper. Roast on top rack for 10 minutes. • 4 SERVINGS: Spread potatoes out across entire sheet.
• Once potatoes have roasted 10 minutes, remove sheet from oven. Carefully toss green beans on empty side with a drizzle of olive oil, salt, and pepper. • Return to oven and roast until veggies are browned and tender, 12-15 minutes more. • 4 SERVINGS: Leave potatoes in oven and toss green beans on a separate sheet; roast on middle rack.
• While veggies roast, pat chicken* dry with paper towels and season all over with half the Shawarma Spice, salt, and pepper. • Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook until browned and cooked through, 3-5 minutes per side. Turn off heat; remove chicken from pan. Wash out pan. • 4 SERVINGS: Use all the Shawarma Spice. • TIP: If spices begin to burn, reduce heat to medium.
• Heat a drizzle of olive oil in same pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 30 seconds. • Stir in stock concentrate, ¼ cup water, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer and cook until reduced, 2-3 minutes. Remove pan from heat and stir in sour cream and a squeeze of lemon juice to taste. • 4 SERVINGS: Use 1/3 cup water.
• Toss roasted potatoes with half the dill and lemon zest to taste. • Divide potatoes, green beans, and chicken between plates. Top chicken with lemon cream sauce and sprinkle with remaining dill. Serve.