Mozzarella & Herb Chicken
with Roasted Broccoli & Buttery Couscous
Crunchy panko-coated chicken sounded pretty tough to top, but luckily, our chefs were up to the challenge. They went and made it 65x (a scientific number) more delicious by adding mozzarella and Italian Seasoning to the crunchy coating. And while the chicken is the main event, the sides are excellent accompanying acts. We’re serving up savory, buttery couscous and crispy-edged roasted broccoli. The best part, though? Everything comes together in just 30 minutes! Talk about a weeknight win.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
Chicken Stock Concentrate
Not included in your delivery
• Adjust rack to top position (top and middle positions for 4 servings) and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash and dry all produce. • Zest and quarter lemon.
• In a medium bowl, combine panko, mozzarella, 1 tsp Italian Seasoning (2 tsp for 4 servings), 1 TBSP olive oil (2 TBSP for 4), salt, and pepper. (Be sure to measure the Italian Seasoning— we sent more.)
• Pat chicken* dry with paper towels and season all over with salt and pepper. • Lightly coat a baking sheet with a drizzle of olive oil. Place chicken on one side of sheet (for 4 servings, spread out across entire sheet). • Evenly spread sour cream onto tops of chicken, then mound with panko mixture, pressing firmly to adhere (no need to coat the undersides).
• Toss broccoli on opposite side of sheet from chicken with a large drizzle of olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. (For 4 servings, add broccoli to a second baking sheet; roast on middle rack.) • Roast on top rack until chicken is golden brown and cooked through and broccoli is slightly crispy, 15-20 minutes. TIP: If broccoli is finished before chicken, remove from oven and continue roasting chicken.
• While chicken and broccoli roast, melt 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4 servings) in a small pot over medium-high heat. Add couscous and a pinch of salt. Cook, stirring, until toasted, 2-3 minutes. • Add ¾ cup water (1½ cups for 4) and stock concentrate. Bring to a boil, then cover and reduce to a low simmer. Cook until couscous is tender, 6-8 minutes. • Turn off heat. Drain any excess liquid if necessary.
• Once chicken is done, stir 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4 servings) into couscous until melted. Stir in lemon zest and lemon juice to taste; season with salt and pepper. • Divide couscous, chicken, and broccoli between plates. Serve with any remaining lemon wedges on the side.