Oven-Ready Walnut-Crusted Chicken
with Cheesy Ciabatta & Roasted Broccoli (trays included)
Weeknights feeling busier and more jam-packed than ever? We hear you! That’s why we’re bringing you our quickest, easiest meals yet. Introducing Oven-Ready Dinners. All you have to do is assemble in our aluminum trays, pop ’em in the oven, and dig in! No need to worry about prep or dirtying multiple dishes. This week, we’re featuring chicken topped with a crunchy walnut and panko crust, roasted broccoli, toasted cheesy ciabatta, and a savory-sweet honey Dijon dressing for dipping. It’s all ready in under 30 minutes—now that’s a weeknight win.
Produced in a facility that processes eggs, milk, fish, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, and wheat.
(Contains Tree Nuts)
Honey Dijon Dressing
(Contains Soy, Wheat)
Oven-Ready Aluminum Trays
Monterey Jack Cheese
Not included in your delivery
• Adjust racks to top and middle positions and preheat oven to 450 degrees. Bring 2 TBSP butter (4 TBSP for 4 servings) to room temperature. Wash and dry produce. • Using a heavy-bottomed pan or rolling pin, crush walnuts in their bag until finely ground. In a small bowl, combine walnuts, panko, a large drizzle of olive oil, salt, and pepper.
• Pat chicken* dry with paper towels and place in 1 aluminum tray. (For 4 servings, divide chicken between 2 trays.) Season chicken all over with half the Fry Seasoning (you’ll use more later), salt, and pepper. • Evenly spread tops of chicken with half the Honey Dijon Dressing (save the rest for serving). Mound coated sides with panko mixture, pressing to adhere (no need to coat the undersides).
• Cut broccoli florets into bite-size pieces if necessary; place in remaining tray. Toss with a drizzle of olive oil and season with salt and pepper; drizzle with 2 TBSP water. (For 4 servings, divide broccoli between remaining trays. Use 2 TBSP water for each tray.) • Cover tray tightly with foil.
• Roast chicken on top rack and broccoli on middle rack until chicken is browned and cooked through and broccoli is tender, 15-20 minutes. TIP: If broccoli is done before chicken, remove from oven and continue roasting chicken.
• While chicken and broccoli roast, halve ciabatta. • In a second small microwave-safe bowl, combine softened butter and half the remaining Fry Seasoning (use the rest as you like). Season with salt and pepper. TIP: If butter is not yet softened, microwave for 5-10 seconds before mixing with the seasoning. • Spread seasoned butter onto cut sides of ciabatta and evenly sprinkle with Monterey Jack.
• When chicken has 5 minutes left, carefully place ciabatta cut sides up directly on oven rack (or use a baking sheet). Bake until bread is toasted and cheese melts, 4-5 minutes. • Halve ciabatta on a diagonal; divide between plates along with chicken and broccoli. Serve with remaining Honey Dijon Dressing on the side for dipping.