Caesar is not just for salads anymore! In fact, that creamy, tantalizingly tangy dressing has finally found its rightful home—adorning crunchy coated chicken cutlets. Plus, we’ve ditched the lettuce and croutons for a surprising side that may just rock your world: crispy frico veggies. (Translation: tender roasted carrots and green beans topped with crispy baked Parmesan cheese.) After one bite, we know you’ll hail it a success.
Produced in a facility that processes milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybean.
Caesar Dressing(ContainsEggs, Milk, Fish)
• Adjust racks to middle and top positions and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Lightly oil a baking sheet. Wash and dry produce. • Trim, peel, and halve carrots lengthwise; cut crosswise into green-bean-sized pieces.
• In a medium bowl, combine panko, half the Parmesan (you’ll use the rest later), 1 tsp Italian Seasoning (2 tsp for 4 servings), a drizzle of olive oil, salt, and pepper. (Be sure to measure the Italian Seasoning; we sent more.)
• Pat chicken* dry with paper towels; season all over with salt and pepper. Place on one side of prepared baking sheet. • Evenly brush tops of chicken with a thin layer of Caesar dressing (save the rest for serving). Mound coated sides with panko mixture, pressing to adhere (no need to coat the undersides). • Roast on middle rack for 10 minutes (you’ll add more to the sheet then).
• Meanwhile, toss green beans and carrots on a second baking sheet with a drizzle of oil, salt, and pepper. • Roast on top rack until tender and lightly browned, 15-20 minutes.
• Once chicken has roasted 10 minutes, remove sheet from oven. Evenly sprinkle remaining Parmesan into a 6-inch-wide circle on empty side of same sheet. (For 4 servings, sprinkle Parmesan into two 6-inch-wide circles.) • Return to middle rack until chicken is browned and cooked through and frico is golden brown, 6-10 minutes. TIP: Keep a close eye on frico to avoid burning. • Set chicken aside to rest. Let frico cool until crispy, then transfer to a paper-towel-lined plate.
• Break frico into bite-size pieces; toss with green beans and carrots. • Divide veggies and chicken between plates. Drizzle remaining dressing over chicken (or serve on the side for dipping).