Fishing for a delicious, sea-faring meal? We’ve got just the thing. Here, spice-rubbed salmon fillets are seared until crisp-skinned and flaky, then drizzled with a lemony, buttery honey Dijon sauce. They’re paired with tender roasted potato wedges and zesty green beans for a meal that is as elegant as it is delicious.
Produced in a facility that processes milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybean.
Yukon Gold Potatoes
Honey Dijon Dressing(ContainsEggs)
• Adjust rack to top position (top and middle positions for 4 servings) and preheat oven to 450 degrees. Wash and dry produce. • Cut potatoes into ½-inch-thick wedges. Zest and quarter lemon.
• Toss potatoes on one side of a baking sheet with a large drizzle of olive oil, half the Fry Seasoning (you’ll use the rest later), salt, and pepper. (For 4 servings, spread out across entire sheet.) • Roast on top rack for 10 minutes (you’ll add the green beans then).
• Once potatoes have roasted 10 minutes, remove sheet from oven. • Carefully toss green beans on empty side with a drizzle of olive oil, salt, and pepper. (For 4 servings, leave potatoes roasting and add green beans to a second sheet; roast on middle rack.) • Return to top rack and roast until veggies are browned and tender, 12-15 minutes more. • Toss roasted green beans with salt, pepper, and lemon zest to taste.
• Meanwhile, pat salmon* dry with paper towels; season with remaining Fry Seasoning, salt, and pepper. • Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add salmon skin sides down and cook until browned and crispy, 5-7 minutes. Flip and cook until salmon is opaque and cooked through, 1-2 minutes more. • Turn off heat; transfer salmon to a plate. Wipe out pan.
• Add honey Dijon dressing, 2 TBSP water, and a squeeze of lemon juice to same pan over medium heat; simmer until thickened, 1-2 minutes. • Turn off heat and stir in 1 TBSP butter until melted. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
• Divide salmon, potato wedges, and green beans between plates. Spoon sauce over salmon. Serve with remaining lemon wedges on the side.